- Vaccinations: We require all dogs to be up to date on their rabies vaccine. Please bring proof of rabies to your first appointment (rabies tags are not acceptable proof).
- Age: We do not accept new dogs 10 years and older. If your dog has been seeing us before age 10, we will continue to work with your dog and keep you updated with the senior grooming process. If at any time we feel your pet is no longer able to safely get through the grooming process, we may recommend a vet or in-home groomer and cease services.
- Matting: IthaPaws staff will not brush out excessive matting on your dog. If we determine the matting is too severe to humanely brush out, we may need to shave the coat.
- Aggressive and Stressed Pets: IthaPaws staff will do our best to make sure that your dog is happy and comfortable. If your dog is showing signs of stress or aggressive behavior, we may stop the grooming process and send your pet home immediately.
- Sick pets: If your dog is showing signs of illness including vomiting, lack of appetite, diarrhea, coughing, or sneezing, you must keep them home until they are symptom free.
- Medical Issues: If you pet has a history of seizures, heart conditions, diabetes, sensitive skin/stomach, joint issues, or any other significant medical history, it it your responsibility to inform IthaPaws Staff at check-in in order for us to give your pet the best care possible.
- Cancellations: We require 24 hour notice for all cancellations and rescheduled appointments. There will be a fee of $30 per dog for less than 24 hour notice, which will need to be payed before booking your next appointment. You will be charged a cancellation fee and will need to reschedule your appointment if you are 10 or more minutes late to your appointment.
- Payment: We require payment at the time of service. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, contactless payment such as Apple Pay, cash, and checks. There will be a $25 fee for all bounced checks.